I'm New Here.
In-Person and Online services are held on Sunday Mornings at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM. New Life Worship Services center on a positive message rooted and anchored in God's Word to help you discover life-changing truth, encouragement, motivation, and edification. We have gone to great lengths to create a safe and clean environment amid the COVID-19 pandemic. For more details on our safety procedures and 10:30 AM Children's Programs, click "What to Expect". We look forward to seeing you soon!
WHAT TO EXPECT
In-Person Safety Measures
In an effort to comply with all local health and official guidelines regarding transmission of COVID-19, here is what you can expect during our in-person services at New Life.
* All in attendance will be directed, by our parking lot team, to use the parking lot spaces marked by a white dash. This will ensure that all in attendance are parked every other space, to help maintain social distancing in the parking lot.
10:30 AM Family Service
* "Bible Town" classes for children ages 6 month - Kindergarten run simultaneously to the 10:30 AM service. Parents will have the option of their 6 month - Kindergartens attend an, age specific "Bible Town", class during the worship service or to bring them into the service.
* There will be no greeting time, passing of the offering plate, materials handed out, or any prompting to physically contact anyone who is not your immediate family.
Social Distanced Seating
* We have opened every third row for seating. (9:00am - Red Rows, 10:30am - Green Rows)
* Masks are not required but encouraged.
* In response to the pandemic, we have shortened our services to approximately 50 minutes.
* Because we sit every third row, you are guaranteed to sit in a seat that no one has sat in, even if you attend the 10:30 AM Service.
* Every Monday, the building is deep cleaned and the Worship Stadium is fogged with a mist proven to kill Coronavirus.